|LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE'S ARTS.|
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)|
I had a former account, which was MystieKaiska. So technically I have been on for almost ten years.
Name is Rie. It's short of my full name Marie. I am currently a lousy college transfer and majoring in Computer Graphics Technology. Here is my portfolio account (currently in progress): .
- I'm short at 5'2" and I'm a chub.
- I play eight instruments, and was in band during my junior high and high school years. I was going to major in music ed, but where the hell is the job placement for that? My primary instrument is tenor saxophone and secondary is acoustic guitar.
- I play somewhat a variety of games.
- I really don't care for anime. My friends may like it, and that is okay. I'll still love you no matter what.
- I've been drawing since I was three years of age, but I fell behind during my adolescent days.
- I am in love with adventure, zombies, action, and historical-related entertainment.
- I am also in love with satire.
- I am pretty much an asshole.
- I HATE fetish art. Please stop asking.
- My imagination is as lousy as my attempts to get out of bed. It also smells in there. Approach with caution.
- The person who has always been the greatest inspiration and erudite in my life was my Dad. Unfortunately, he passed away on October 5th, 2011 from esophageal and liver cancer. Will always miss you, Dad. ♥
My Tablet model is a Wacom Intuos5 Professional Tablet. I am nowhere near professional.
When drawing, I use Paint Tool SAI for lineart and Photoshop Elements 7.0 and/or Elements 11.0 for coloring.
When writing, I use Microsoft Office 360.
When browsing, I use Google Chrome or Firefox.
When computing, I use Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 (Windows 8 and 8.1 suck ass by the way).
When gaming, I use Steam.
, , Brock Baker, Kitty0706, Tetsuya Nomura, and most importantly my Dad.
THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION ON MY BIRTHDAY IN 2011!
Really appreciate it! :J
Those peeps from school, bros, romantic interest, classmate bubs:
-Tags/Ask to be tagged.
-Ask to be featured, comments in return, faves in return, none of your bullshit "please go to this site and vote for-", etc. etc.